Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chapter 3 started and we r doing Kanji!!!


Kim san and I did the culture presentation on Hayao Miyazaki this week.
My classmates seemed to like his movies a lot and me too.My favorite movie is My Neighbor Totoro(となりのトトロ).
And i acutally have a real Totora at home. Totora is one kind of chinchillas. Here's a photo of the real Totora.


Arent them cute???
Anyways...Chapter 3 started ! And we learned more particles and more words.The most exciting thing is that we are getting to Kanji!!!! I love Kanjis. Some of them looks a lot like Chinese characters.But the pronunciations and order of strokes are totally different...

Btw, 週末はたいていなにをしますか。わたしはたいていべんきようします。でも、ときどきテ二スをするます。

7 comments:

sandy said...

hi anggie, this is Sandy
You finally decide your topic on your culture presentation.^^
Do you know the new one which produce by his brother (i heard, not sure whether it's the right information or not)
And i finally see your pets, they are so kawai ne
hope see you around in Clark

sandy said...

hi anggie, this is Sandy
You finally decide your topic on your culture presentation.^^
Do you know the new one which produce by his brother (i heard, not sure whether it's the right information or not)
And i finally see your pets, they are so kawai ne
hope see you around in Clark

jkflow said...

Korean food this weekend?
sounds good?

Paul said...

I actually have never seen a miyazaki movie... my roommate has Spirited Away, though, and I need to watch that sometime. Hopefully I can put it on Japanese with English subtitles and try to pick out vocabulary we learned

Riley said...

Hey,
I just wanted to say I really like your presentation in class. I love Miyazaki films, my favorite was Spirited Away. I fell in love with that movie. ^_^

Rachel said...

i love miyazaki. and i LOVE those chinchillas! oh jeez.

Max said...

Man is that a cute animal if there ever was one. Miyazaki is pretty great, have you ever seen Pom Poko? That's my favourite of his films.